Most car crash incidents are not fatal and only cause losses in terms of vehicle cosmetics or engine damage to one or more cars. Although fear or confusion arises easily after the incident, remember that you are involved in a legal process. Complete the following necessary steps, whether you are in the wrong or not, to ensure good results. To help prove that you are innocent, you can use the dashboard camera. Dashboard camera (dash cam) will record all the events that occur when you drive a car. The tape will be a strong proof if you are accused of something that is not really your fault. Find Out More about dash cam on our website.
In case of a car accident, you can do this:
– Pull over to the side of the road. By avoiding traffic flow, you will reduce the risk of accidents and successive collisions. Make sure you pull your vehicle to a safe place while you and other drivers get out of the car.
– Note the location pulled over the other car. If the car is not pulling over, try to see and remember the license plate number when you’ve stopped your vehicle on the side of the road. Record the number plate of the car as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can see on recordings of a dashcam.
– Turn on the emergency light lamp (hazard lamp).
– Check the passengers and yourself if anyone is injured. You should report a wound to an emergency service center if paramedics need to be contacted.
– Contact an emergency service center. If there are concerns about car damage due to this incident, the police will act as a neutral party and document the incident scene. If the other driver runs off, you can tell the license plate number when the police arrive.