Sure, you’ll work with the best new york seo company, but it would be best if you know how SEO will work to optimize your site for your SEO campaign. Before writing the content for your site, it seems to be important do some research and plan the use of several keywords. Keywords are words or terms that searchers enter into search engines. Search engines look for the best match with the keywords that users are looking for, so make sure that your contents contain many keywords that users are looking for. It is very important to speak in the language used by your customers. Put yourself in their position and think about what they will look for. The general rules are:
– Avoid using jargon and abbreviations
– Use various variations of the same keywords, including verb forms and plurals, because search engines think they are not related at all (eg pet care, pet caregivers, pet caregivers, etc.)
– Use keyword research tools to see how often keywords get searched (the more means the better) and get keyword ideas that you didn’t consider before. Free online tools from the third party like Google Adwords are able to benefit from.
– Use keywords as page titles, H1 titles (code for page titles seen at the page top) and metadata (text on pages that are not visible to users).
– Use keywords separately in website content naturally, don’t be forced.
Don’t forget to make sure that you update content regularly. Search engines might consider new content more relevant than old content. The longer the age of your content, the more search engines are not interested in and this will not help improve your search results ranking. Create a schedule to update content, or add new, interesting content to your customers. The more often you update content, the more often the search engines are going to visit your site, and the more positive the effect will be on your search results ranking.