If you have chosen to use braces for your messy teeth, then you should also be aware and ready to accept the risks you will get after using braces. Installation of braces should also be done by someone who is expert in his field. You can get braces for your teeth on our place. The right orthopedist will provide excellent service to you who plan to put braces on their teeth.
Later, after the installation of braces have been completed, then you will feel some pain in the tooth. to reduce the pain that will be felt, there are some things you can do.
– You can use orthodontic wax to avoid injury, in the first few weeks of using the braces. it can be used when you feel uncomfortable. The way that you can do to install it is to remove the candle on your finger, then attached to the braces that felt sharp or piercing and cause pain.
– You must be prepared to avoid any drinks and foods that have a sour taste. Citrus content in it can worsen the condition of the wound on the mouth and will trigger more severe pain.
– You should also avoid hard and sticky food. It can damage tooth acne while causing irritation. You should also avoid biting hard objects such as pencils, pens, and ice.
– You must eat soft and not hard food. Especially on a few days after the installation of braces, usually, that thing done in the first 1-3 days of using the braces.
– To reduce the discomfort, you can chew gum. Chewing gum will increase blood flow in the mouth and gums, so can helps ease the discomfort of newly installed braces.
– If all these things are not able to reduce the pain in the installation of braces that you just do, then you can ask the doctor to provide pain medication.